With the Release of Sentinel, the Surrogate Trilogy is Now Complete!



After only 1 year and a few weeks, my Surrogate Trilogy is finally complete. I am so excited and proud to announce this to the world. I've grown a huge Facebook following, and back when I'd only been published for four months, I found out that not only was I nominated in a newspaper poll, I was voted Second Place "Reader's Choice - Best Author of Rockingham County, 2017." I was ecstatic, and so honored to even be known, much less well-known. 

This series of books and it's characters have truly stolen people's hearts. I've been told by fans that they feel like they know these people they're reading about...which is the very reason it went from being a single novel to a trilogy in the first place - the fans begged for it. The Ramirez family, with their light-hearted, playful banter and warm, welcoming personalities are taking North Carolina by storm. It is my most sincere hope that others across the country might discover this series, and fall in love with it the way my fans have. 

Surrogate, is sweet, touching and romantic, with a paranormal ending. For Keeps: A Surrogate Novel, takes the creep-factor up a notch, and Sentinel: A Surrogate Novel, is dark and disturbing, with a series finale that will blow you away. Find out what others are talking about...check out the Surrogate Trilogy today! 

Until next time, I am A.H. Shelton. Thank you for stopping by. :)

You can find my books here
 Visit my website
 Follow me on Facebook to stay up to date!

Comments

Popular Posts